Reds' Custom Potting Service is here to make your life easier by planting your containers for you. Our designers will aid you in choosing your plant palette and design aesthetic for each season, holiday, or special event, then plant your container with vibrant annual flowers in the spring and summer, textural grasses and mums for autumn, and fresh greens and accents in the winter. Bring us your containers or opt for onsite potting.
Invite Reds Custom Potting Service to your house or business. We'll create lush, colorful, custom plantings for your containers and install them for you. Your colors. Your style. All right at your home or business. Here's how it works:
- Call to schedule your personal design consult.
- For an initial $50 design fee, one of Reds' experienced designers will meet with you at your home or office to discuss your color preferences, plants, and "vision." We'll work with you to develop a planting plan that will suit your growing conditions and your taste. The non-refundable design fee will be applied to your planting cost.
- Receive your written cost estimate. We base our estimates on the size and number of containers and an average* cost of plant material required. Our minimum planting fee per on-site project is $150.
- Call to schedule your planting. Reds will add your project to our planting schedule. The balance of your project cost will be due upon completion of your planting. Planting crews are available to install projects on Thursdays and Fridays only.
- Relax and enjoy the beautiful results!
*Plant choices may increase cost depending on the types of plants desired.
(Fuel Surcharge may apply in certain locations.)
Pot on the Spot
Smaller Pots? Bring 'em into the store.
In addition to Reds' Custom Potting Service, we also offer a fun alternative to getting your pots planted up. Get the correct amount of everything and leave the mess with us. No job is too small, or too big. Here's how it works:
- Bring your pot to Reds, or purchase one from our wide selection.
- Pick out your flowers or houseplants with or without help from our knowledgeable staff.
- Bring your plants and pot to our Pot on the Spot work station, and our staff will gladly turn your vision into reality while you wait. Don't have the time to wait? No problem. You can pick up your finished product at your convenience.
- Or, for the do-it-yourselfer, you can take advantage of our well-supplied work station and do your own planting (and leave the mess here).
- Charges for Pot on the Spot will include the price of your flowers or houseplants plus a soil charge calculated by adding width plus the height of the pot.
Pot on the Spot is open for business from the time the pansies arrive until the evergreen boughs are gone.